Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
1712 Meridian Avenue, Suite C
San Jose, CA 95125
Lisa Blaylock feels blessed to love where she lives and works – the beautiful Santa Clara Valley. Lisa was born and raised in San Jose and has been selling homes in the Bay Area since 1986. During her 30+ years in real estate, Lisa has sold and closed over 800 homes.
A true expert in her field, Lisa provides excellent service to all of her clients and you can be confident when she says, "Relax, it's handled!"
I've been selling real estate since 1986, giving me over 30 years in the industry. I specialize in representing sellers and have successfully closed over 800 homes in the Bay Area. I am well-versed in the process behind prepping, listing and closing your home, and my clients often receive offers above asking price. I am known for my strong negotiation skills, honesty, powerhouse team and excellent customer service.
I enjoy the challenges of a move-up or move-down situation, where timing, pricing and marketing is critical in the buying and selling process. During my career, I have also sold income property, commercial, acreage, new developments and residential resale. I also assist seniors in making educated decisions regarding relocation, property investment choices, 1031 exchanges and tax base transfers.
Awards & Memberships
- Top 500 Realtors of all NRT's 45,000 sales associates nationwide - Sotheby's, Coldwell Banker, ERA, Century, Home & Garden Real Estate companies
- Coldwell Bankers Most Prestigious Elite Award Top 100 Agent (2000 - 2016)
- Senior Marketing Consultant Top 10% of Cornish & Carey Agents in Closed Sales (1994 - 2000)
- Santa Clara Valley Association of Realtors (1989 - Present)
- National Association of Realtors (1986 - Present)
- California Association of Realtors (1986 - Present)
- Merrill Lynch Realty Southern California (1986 - 1989)
- Guenter Kaussen Properties (1983 - 1985)
- Olive Hyde Art Gallery Fremont (2015 - Present)
- East Valley Art Association (2016 - Present)
- Fremont Art Association (2015 - Present)
- Christ Community Church (2000 - Present)
- Licensed Realtor since 1986
- Native Bay Area resident
- Helped 800+ families buy or sell their home
- Certified Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Attendee at quarterly legal seminars to keep abreast of all legal issues that may impact a real estate transaction
I've been painting for over five years now and I love it. My two passions, real estate and watercolor - see a little of both below!
Want a free Lisa Blaylock Watercolor Calendar? Email me at email@example.com today!