San Jose, CA 95125
Lisa Blaylock feels blessed to love where she lives and works – the beautiful Santa Clara Valley. Lisa was born and raised in the Bay Area. She is a true native daughter. Santa Clara County is home to San Jose, the sixth largest city in America but it doesn’t feel that way. San Jose is actually a collection of individual and unique communities each with their own architecture, amenities, and recreation. Lisa and her family enjoy the proximity to the white sand beaches of the Pacific Ocean, the iconic beauty of San Francisco, the world-famous charm of Carmel-by-the-sea and the restaurants and theater districts of San Jose itself.
San Jose’s location and diversity has attracted people from all over the world and is home to the scions of innovation and technology. It is no surprise that real estate in the Bay Area is fast moving, competitive and complex. As a full-time REALTOR® since 1986, Lisa is a seasoned veteran who has sold and closed over 800 homes. She knows how important it is that she becomes an advocate for her clients. You need and deserve Lisa Blaylock. Lisa is well-known and proven professional in real estate sales. She guides her clients through every step of a transaction keeping them thoroughly informed and educated. Her marketing strategies include showcasing homes so that they are ready to show, well-priced and inviting to prospective buyers. Lisa is a successful and tenacious negotiator on her client’s behalf. She manages each and every transaction with foresight, accuracy and careful customer care. Lisa also holds the coveted SRES designation (Senior Real Estate Specialist) and has been trained in helping senior citizens with their real estate sales and purchases.
Lisa Blaylock has partnered with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage to provide her clients with up to the minute market statistics, legal updates and a strong team philosophy. You deserve an advocate like Lisa, who cares about her clients. When you work with Lisa you can “ Relax, its handled”!!!
- I am a full time real estate professional. It is my career. Since 1986 I have been marketing and selling residential real estate.
- This experience allows me to offer comprehensive, efficient, personal service to assist you in buying or selling your home.
- As a professional marketing specialist, I recognize my obligation and responsibility to be direct and honest with my suggestions and recommendations so that we can together accomplish your goals.
- Other agents enjoy selling my listings because they know that I counsel with my clients to present the properties I list in the most attractive, ready to sell condition possible.
- I am an expert negotiator. By placing myself and expertise between you and your buyer, I can effectively negotiate the maximum return possible.
- I am a motivated,determined and tenacious sales agent who gives of myself on behalf of my client, whether buyers or sellers. My focused attention in satisfying the specific needs of each client has enabled me to serve many families in achieving their real estate dreams.
Awards & Memberships
- Top 500 Realtors of all NRT's 45,000 sales associates nationwide (Sotheby's, Coldwell Banker, ERA, Century, Home & Garden Real Estate companies)
- Top 1000 Realtors of all NRT's 45,000 sales associates nationwide (Sotheby's, Coldwell Banker, ERA, Century, Home & Garden Real Estate companies)
- Coldwell Bankers Most Prestigious Elite Award 2000 -2016 Top 100 Agent
- Senior Marketing Consultant Top 10% of Cornish & Carey Agents in Closed Sales: 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1994
- Santa Clara Valley Association of Realtors - Member since 1989
- National Association of Realtors - Member since 1986
- California Association of Realtors - Member since 1986
- Merrill Lynch Realty Southern California 1986 - 1989
- Guenter Kaussen Properties 1983 - 1985
- Olive Hyde Art Gallery Fremont - Business Member 2015 -2017
- East Valley Art Association - Business Member 2016 - 2017
- Fremont Art Association - Business Member 2015 - 2017
- Christ Community Church 2000 - 2017
- Licensed Realtor since 1986
- Native Bay Area Resident
- Helped over 800 families make one of the most important decisions of their lives -- buying or selling their home.
- I attend quarterly legal seminars to keep abreast of all legal issues that may impact a real estate transaction
- I take continuing education classes in marketing, negotiations, ethics and transaction security.
- Corporate transfer relocation specialist
- I enjoy the challenges of a move-up or move-down situation, where timing, pricing and marketing is critical in the buying and selling process
- I specialize in representing sellers, using all my experience in marketing and negotiations to maximize their bottom line.
- During my career I have sold income property, commercial, acreage, new developments and resale residential.
- I have assisted seniors in making educated decisions regarding relocation, property investment choices, 1031 exchanges and tax base transfers.